Thursday, September 30, 2010

this one is dedicated to the undedicated.

For those of you who don't know i attend the University of California, San Diego which means most likely my school ranks higher than yours, not being cocky, just merely stating a fact. that being said i worked hard to get here and stay here and let me tell you there is nothing more annoying than when a student brags about how they didn't study for the test or how they didn't buy the book for the class. my message to them "you're ugly and your mom hates you". seriously why are you here if thats your attitude? so if you think your too cool to work hard stay home. let me work my ass off . let me make six figures and live that life style you wish you could...
-stay tuned for more on The Rockerfeller Report-

No comments:

Post a Comment